The Complete Guide to Free Alcohol Rehab
Medically Reviewed By Kayla Loibl | Last Edited : October 08,
2020 | 8 Sources
Affordable Alcoholic Rehab
Get the definitive guide to free and affordable alcoholic rehab
Contrary to what you might have been led to believe, it is possible for anyone to access free alcohol rehab treatment facilities.
Alcohol rehab is not just for the wealthy or for those who have insurance. There are literally thousands of free or almost free alcohol rehab centers out there. There are free and low-cost recovery treatment facilities across the United States.
In many communities, an assigned agency regularly collects a directory of substance abuse treatment facilities that offers useful information about program services, eligibility, and qualifications.
The reason you may have not heard of them is that only the expensive well-funded treatment centers can afford the kind of publicity that gets them noticed. This is no longer the case.
The Complete Guide To Affordable Drug And Alcohol Rehab shows you how to go about finding affordable alcoholism treatment centers. But this is not all, this free guide...
- will help you determine whether you even need alcohol rehab at all
- will help you discover whether you need inpatient alcohol rehab or whether outpatient alcoholism treatment is enough
- will teach you when a medical alcohol detox is necessary and when it is not
- will show you how to find affordable or free alcohol rehab in your area
- lists over 1500 Treatment Centers that are either free or nearly free, throughout the U.S.
- gives you the tools needed to get financial support from the state to aid you in your quest for alcohol rehab
- gives you the questions you need to ask to discover whether an alcohol rehab is any good or not
- has a special section for those worried about the drinking of a loved one and advice on what you can do to help get them into treatment
- outlines the options open to those with special needs: The elderly, gay and lesbians, teens and those with mental health problems
- gives you the strategies needed to avoid relapse after you have gone through rehab
- ..........and a whole lot more
Millions of Americans have substance use disorder. Fortunately, help is available. There are centers that are committed to giving a full range of care, from prevention and intervention services to treatment and recovery support.
Alcohol rehab is no longer the preserve of the wealthy and the insured. This is the only guide out there that gives you all this information on affordable and free alcohol rehab and just like many of the treatment centers it lists, it's absolutely free
All we ask from you is that you sign up below for our monthly E-zine. Once you have confirmed your subscription then we will send you a link which, when you click on it, will download your free 438 page guide to free and affordable alcohol rehab.
Our E-zine, The Alcoholism Guide Newsletter
will keep you up to date with the latest in the world of alcohol dependency treatment as well as keeping you informed about changes to this site. To receive the newsletter and your FREE copy of The Guide To Free And Affordable Alcoholic Rehab fill in the form below
Lead Writer/Reviewer : Kayla Loibl
Licensed Medical Health Professional
I am a Mental Health Counselor who is licensed in both New York (LMHC) and North Carolina (LCMHC). I have been working in the Mental Health field since 2015. I have worked in a residential setting, an outpatient program and an inpatient addictions program. I began working in Long Island, NY and then in Guelph, Ontario after moving to Canada. Read More
Return From Free Alcohol Rehab To Alcoholism Help Homepage